Our team provides professional services in securing financing in the Russian and international capital markets, using a comprehensive range of debt instruments.
Possessing a vast array of experience and techniques for operation in debt capital markets, we offer our clients a variety of debt financing and debt portfolio management options tailored to individual needs, financial market conditions and specifics of legislation.
The work essentially commences with an analysis of the company's strategy, its financial position, property and debt portfolio, the reasons for raising financing, identification of key success factors, and an assessment of the investment appeal of the business for various categories of investors. On the basis of this analysis, we then recommend one or more of the most achievable means of financing, and work out a plan of action to obtain such funding.
- bank loans, including those issued under the terms of project financing;
- bank guarantees for participation in tenders for the placement of public and commercial contracts within the scope of the laws FZ-44 and FZ-223;
- syndicated loans from foreign and Russian banks;
- Private equity and venture capital funds;
- strategic investors;
- bond issues;
- attraction of financial resources using real estate;
- real estate financing.
After determining the source of financing, we will then assist you in preparing a package of documents for potential investors and/or creditors.
- analyse the effectiveness of the investment project;
- develop marketing, financial and organisational plans of the project;
- identify the main risks of the project and develop options to minimise them;
- prepare documents such as business plan, feasibility study, investment memorandum, advertisement materials, prospectus and other necessary documents;
- to develop schemes for securing obligations for banks and investors.
Upon completion of this stage, we assist in finding investors and lenders and involving them in the project. Since 2007 Horizon Capital has executed more than 80 financing deals for its clients, including work with the following banks: Sberbank, Sovcombank, FC Otkritie, Promsvyazbank, JSCB Derzhava, Bank Saint-Petersburg, Rosselkhozbank, Transcapitalbank, VTB Bank, Gazprombank, Metallinvest, MKB, BKS, MTS Bank, DOM.RF, MSP, Unicredit.